Clarification Text Within The Scope Of The Law On The Protection Of Personal Data
The clarification text, the details of which you will read below, has been prepared within the scope of the responsibility arising from Article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (LPPD). We announce this information text and necessary explanations to those concerned. Our Company (ÖZSİMGE TEKSTİL SAN. VE TİC. LTD ŞTİ.) always reserves the right to make the necessary updates in this information text within the framework of the law.
As a data controller, our company attaches importance to and respects the personal data, privacy and security of private life of you, and wishes to fulfill its responsibilities in accordance with LPPD. For this reason, our company will explain the purposes of processing your personal data in the capacity of data controller, the method and legal reasons for collecting data and your rights listed in Article 11 of the LPPD.
We are publishing this text addressed to the real persons who will share your personal data.
We provide this information to all our customers, company employees, former employees whose employment contract has been terminated, guests who visit our workplace, suppliers, visitors to our website, users who connect to the guest network in our company, customers in the company database, customers in the company database, 3rd parties in marketing areas such as fairs, etc. Persons, consumers who fill out customer forms on our website, employee candidates who are sent as references or physically fill out an application form from career portals in order to apply for a job, all our business partners and their employees within the scope of our commercial activity and all real persons who have shared or will share their personal data with us face-to-face, distance, verbal, written or electronic means, including but not limited to all of these.
- For What Purpose And On What Legal Grounds Do We Process Your Personal Data?
First of all, we would like to state that your personal data may be processed by the COMPANY in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (LPPD) in accordance with the explicit consent obtained by you. We would also like to remind you that there is no need to obtain consent from individuals in cases that fall within the scope of the cases listed in Article 5/2 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LPPD). The personal data collected by us are in general terms such as identity, communication, personal, financial, audio and visual records, customer transaction information, bank information, address, and the data you provide in the job application form. Personal data collected by you,
- a) In order to provide information when requested by competent public institutions and organizations, in particular when requested by the Court and authorized public officials,
- b) To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and exercise our rights arising from the legislation in force (personal file records required to be kept within the scope of the employment contract, health records, obligations arising from trade and tax laws)
- c) In order to fulfill contractual obligations (such as delivery of the product produced by our Company, identification of the person receiving the product, management of invoice processes, commercial activities and risk processes, etc.)
- d) In order to be able to contact the interlocutor during the management of the purchase and sales processes, to be able to return to the customer based on the sales contract, to respond to the customer’s complaints and suggestions
- e) To recruit employees within the framework of the Company’s human resources policy and needs, to carry out and develop recruitment processes, to evaluate and finalize job applications and to communicate with job applicants, to evaluate the performance of our employees in order to carry out our human resources policy, to evaluate, develop and improve this policy and our services,
- f) Obtaining visitor information to ensure the safety of our workplace and workers,
- g) It is processed in order to manage marketing processes, to promote products, to carry out sectoral studies, to develop business volume in fairs, fairs, etc.
- h) We would like to inform you, our employee candidates who send CVs to the company to apply for a job, that the information received at the time of application can be used in order to be evaluated for the position they apply for or for possible positions that may arise in the future, and that it can be stored in the company’s Human Resources data and physical records for the specified periods.
- i) We would also like to state that personal data belonging to all our business partners and their employees who benefit from the protection of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data within the scope of our commercial activity can be processed in order to fulfill contractual obligations during and after the continuation of the commercial relationship as the company’s customer portfolio.
- j) In order to ensure the legal security of real/legal persons who are in a commercial relationship with our company, in order to be able to issue commercial books, invoices, bank checks and payrolls that must be issued by our company in accordance with the laws in the legislation,
- k) For the follow-up of legal affairs,
- We Would Like To Explain To Whom And For What Purpose Your Personal Data Will Be Transferred.
First of all, your personal data is safe with our Company. We do not share this data with 3rd parties without your explicit consent.
However, we are obliged to share it with 3rd parties and institutions as required by law and legislation. We take the necessary technical, administrative and legal measures to prevent the violation of your rights even in these shares that we are obliged to make by law. We attach importance to confidentiality even during this transfer.
Again, your personal data you provide to our company is transferred to our business partners, service provider, supplier, group company, company official and company shareholders, authorized public institutions and organizations and private law persons for the purposes listed above, in accordance with the conditions in Articles 8 and 9 of the LPPD. In the event that information is requested by the courts or in order for our products to be delivered to you to reach you, sharing your address information with our business partner, which is a transportation company, or sharing reference evaluations from third company officials with the explicit consent of our personnel who have worked in our company in the past.
In addition, the Company may transfer personal data abroad for the above-mentioned purposes; in the event that the data owner has explicit consent or in cases where the data owner does not have explicit consent but one or more of the other conditions mentioned above are met; provided that there is adequate protection in the country where the data is transferred and in the absence of adequate protection in the country where the data is transferred, the relevant company undertakes adequate protection in writing together with the data controller in the relevant foreign country and the Personal Data Protection Board’s permission is obtained, in compliance with all legal processes.
- We Would Like To Inform You By Which Method Your Personal Data Is Collected And On What Legal Grounds.
We process your personal data for the purposes listed above, in accordance with the Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, Commercial Code No. 6102, Various Tax Legislation, Social Security Legislation, Environmental Law, Labor Law No. 4857, Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Law No. 6331, Customs Law No. 4458 and the regulations and communiqués issued pursuant to these Laws and in accordance with all other legal legislation or based on your explicit consent.
Processing of personal data; It refers to all kinds of operations performed on data such as obtaining, collecting, recording, storing, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of such data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system.
In our Company, personal data may be obtained and collected verbally, in writing or electronically for the above-mentioned purposes, including but not limited to the following; by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system, through the Company’s workplaces, departments, website, social media channels, cameras and other similar means. For example
- Through security camera recordings at our workplace,
- With the visual and audio broadcasts we made at the fairs we attended for marketing
- By recording our Company’s telephones during calls, by sending e-mails to our Company or to the company e-mail address of our company employees, by faxing
- Personal data related to job applications are collected through career portals, e-mail, İŞKUR (Official employment agency), references and by physically filling out the application form.
- By providing the parties with the information necessary for the performance of contracts arising from commercial life,
- Various contracts, orders, all kinds of information forms, questionnaires, job application forms, verbal, written or electronic channels through call centers
- We Would Like To Explain The Rights Of Data Subjects Enumerated In The Law.
By applying to our company,
– You have the right to learn whether your personal data are processed, the purpose of processing and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose, as well as the third parties to whom the data are transferred domestically or abroad; you can request information about the processed data.
– If it is determined that there is incorrect or incomplete processing; You may also request that these be corrected and that the transaction made within this scope be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred.
– In addition, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized upon your request without the need to provide any justification.
– Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of LPPD and other relevant laws, you also have the right to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to notify third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred, and to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems.
However; we would like to remind you that your personal data, which we are required to keep due to our legal obligation and our legal responsibility, cannot be deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the LPPD, you can submit your request to exercise your rights mentioned above to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Our Company will finalize your application free of charge within 30 days at the latest (However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged) and will provide feedback via the contact information you have provided to us.
You can reach us by using one of the communication channels below. We kindly ask you to let us know your e-mail or open address where we can return to you in writing after your application.
Company: ÖZSİMGE TEKSTİL SAN. VE TİC. LTD ŞTİ.
Address: Tuna Mahallesi Sanat Caddesi No:55 İzmir- Bornova- Türkiye
Postal Code: 35090